Are you ready for some football?! We are! There’s nothing better than gathering around with friends on a crisp fall Sunday to watch your favorite team. While we love cheering on the Broncos, we’re really there for the snacks, and this Ultimate 7-Layer Dip is no exception.
This recipe is a twist on your classic 7-Layer Dip recipe. We swapped out the refried beans with our favorite bean… garbanzos! If you’ve never tried hummus in a layer dip before, you are in for a treat. It’s creamy texture works perfectly and our Organic Smoked Chipotle flavors adds a nice kick to the dip! The smokiness also complements the guacamole and salsa layers. Our Ultimate 7-Layer Dip will be a total touchdown in your weekly game day snack rotation.
Yields: 2 snack cups
- 1 container Blue Moose of Boulder Organic Smoked Chipotle Hummus
- 3-4oz guacamole
- 3-4oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded chipotle cheddar, pepper jack, or extra sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup Blue Moose of Boulder Mild, Medium, Hot
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Add 1/2 of the hummus to 2, 10-12oz glasses.
- Add 1/2 of the guacamole, sour cream, cheese, salsa, olives, and onions (in that order) to each glass.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips and vegetables.
*Note, this dip can be served in a large bowl or in individual glasses, as shown here.